What is Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen?
- 1 What is Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen?
- 2 Does Cheddars have call ahead seating?
- 3 Who is the owner of Cheddars?
- 4 Does Cheddars have a private room?
- 5 Videos
- 6 Sample Menu
- 7 Appetizers, $4.79 – $9.29
- 8 Soups, $3.29 – $4.29
- 9 Scratch Burgers, $5.99 – $10.79
- 10 Salads
- 11 Sandwiches
- 12 Favorites
- 13 Steaks $9.99 – $19.99
- 14 Combinations, $8.29 – $14.79
- 15 Chicken, $7.79 – $10.79
- 16 Fish, $9.99 – $15.99
- 17 Sides, $1.49 – $4.99
- 18 Kids Meals, $4.99
- 19 Dessert, $1.49 – $4.99
- 20 Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Restaurant Locations in Florida
- 21 a Restaurant in Texas
Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen, formerly known as Cheddar’s Casual Cafe, is an American restaurant brand name based in Irving, Texas. Established in 1979, the firm has greater than 170 locations in 28 states as of 2018. They make food from scratch. You’ll American favorites including steaks, chicken, fish, sandwiches, burgers, pasta, soup, salad and local specialties.
Here are some of their sides. They are famous for their sides.
- Steamed Fresh Broccoli
- Black Beans
- Buttered Off-The-Cob Corn
- Mac & Cheese
- Seasoned Rice
- French Fries
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Mashed Potatoes
- Red Beans & Rice
- Loaded Baked Potato
- Southern Green Beans
Does Cheddars have call ahead seating?
No Cheddars does not take appointments. I had previously asked for a table for 12 and they took my name and telephone number as well as showed it was established. When we got there the person hosting at work stated No we do not take any kind of reservations or call ahead seating.
Who is the owner of Cheddars?
Darden Restaurants is the owner. https://www.darden.com/ They are a big operator of multiple restaurant chains.
Does Cheddars have a private room?
No, Cheddars does not have private dining rooms.