All you can eat crab legs near me
Snow crab legs near me
Best crab legs fort lauderdale
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Fort Lauderdale – A plate of crab legs is not only tasty but it’s also healthy.
- Top 10 Best All You Can Eat Crab Legs in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Last Updated July 2021 – Yelp – Reviews on All You Can Eat Crab Legs in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Catfish Deweys, Shooters Waterfront, Rustic Inn Crabhouse, Miyako Japanese Buffet, Hott Leggz, Farmer’s Pick Buffet, Billy’s Stone Crab, Blue Moon Fish, The Whale’s Rib, Slackers Bar & Grill (yelp.com)
- Best Crab Legs or All you can eat? – Fort Lauderdale Forum … – Answer 1 of 15: Any places local to the marriott beach towers “within 10 or so miles” that have extremly good crab for a decent price ~20.00 or all you can eat? (tripadvisor.com)
- Top 10 Best Crab Legs in Fort Lauderdale, FL – A local’s guide – Last Updated July 2021 – Yelp – Reviews on Crab Legs in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Crafty Crab – Fort Lauderdale, Coconuts, Rustic Inn Crabhouse, Shooters Waterfront, Mr Q Crab House, Catfish Deweys, Shuck ‘N Dive, Sister Sara’s Crab House & Grill, Rivertail (yelp.com)
- Catfish Deweys South Florida seafood since 1984 Fort Lauderdale’s best all you can eat catfish, shrimp, ribs, stone crab, Alaskan snow crab legs and other fresh seafood! – Fort Lauderdale’s best all you can eat catfish, shrimp, ribs, stone crab, Alaskan snow crab legs and other fresh seafood! (catfishdeweys.com)
- All You Can Eat Crab Legs – Review of Catfish Deweys, Fort … – Catfish Deweys: All You Can Eat Crab Legs – See 880 traveler reviews, 208 candid photos, and great deals for Fort Lauderdale, FL, at Tripadvisor. (tripadvisor.com)
- All You Can Eat Crab Legs – Review of Catfish Deweys, Fort … – Catfish Deweys: All You Can Eat Crab Legs – See 880 traveller reviews, 208 candid photos, and great deals for Fort Lauderdale, FL, at Tripadvisor. (tripadvisor.co.nz)
- Menus (Take-out IS available for all NON all you can eat items) call 954-566-5333 Catfish Deweys South Florida seafood since 1984 – Fort Lauderdale’s best all you can eat catfish, shrimp, ribs, stone crab, Alaskan snow crab legs and other fresh seafood! (catfishdeweys.com)
- Red Door – Seafood Buffet Brunch and Mimosas on Las Olas – Join us for Brunch at Red Door – Buffet Style – All you Can Eat Seafood in Fort Lauderdale in Florida – Red Door Asian Bistro Saturday and Sunday Brunch on Las Olas – All you can Eat Seafood Buffet Style located in Fort Lauderdale Florida. Featuring Fort Lauderdale’s only All you can eat Buffet Style Seafood Brunch takes place every Saturday and Sunday 11am to 3pm. (reddoorasianbistro.com)
- The 9 Best Places for Crab Legs in Fort Lauderdale – We did the research so that you don’t have to. Finster Murphy’s and Morton’s The Steakhouse are on the list. See what other places made the cut. (foursquare.com)
- r/fortlauderdale – where ti get All you can eat crab legs – 7 votes and 7 comments so far on Reddit (reddit.com)
- Catfish Deweys – Fort Lauderdale, FL – Specialties: Catfish Deweys specializes in offering all you can eat dinners not only of USA farm raised catfish, but also all you can eat dinners of large shrimp on Mondays and Tuesdays, BBQ Baby Back Ribs on Wednesdays, Alaskan Snow Crab Legs on Thursdays and Sundays and during stone crab season, f… (m.yelp.com)
- Wahoo Seafood Grill – Wahoo Seafood Grill is known for its fresh seafood, cajun and southern-inspired dishes, and delicious low country seafood boils. Locations in Tallahassee and Gainesville, Florida serving brunch, lunch, and dinner. (wahooseafoodgrill.com)
- The 10 Best Places for Crab in Florida! – If there’s one thing Florida folks know, it’s seafood. In a state almost completely surrounded by ocean, fresh crab dishes are in abundanc (bestthingsfl.com)
- Homepage – The original Rustic Inn Crabhouse began as a roadhouse saloon in Fort Lauderdale, some 60 years ago. Over the years, our hole-in-the-wall has molted to meet the demands for steamed crabs, seafood, and other popular dishes. Our World Famous Garlic Crabs have drawn people in from all over the world, i… (rusticinn.com)
- 30 All-You-Can-Eat Seafood Restaurants Reviewers Love – Trolling for a top-notch all-you-can-eat seafood buffet? If you’re hungry for shrimp, fish, lobster, and oysters, these restaurants from Florida to Alaska will have you hooked and keep reeling you in. They’re awash in praise from satisfied reviewers on Yelp, TripAdvisor, and Facebook. (blog.cheapism.com)
- Epic Buffet: All-You-Can-Eat Buffet – The all-new Epic Buffet in Biloxi features over 80 dishes from Southern Barbecue, Asian Cuisine, Acadian, Italian, fresh seafood, freshly bread baked, and dessert bar! (hollywoodgulfcoast.com)
- Main Home – Riggins Crabhouse (rigginscrabhouse.com)
- Catfish Deweys – Posts – Fort Lauderdale, Florida – Menu, Prices … – Because of VERY LIMITED SUPPLY all you can eat crab legs is suspended until adequate supply resumes. Single portion meals are available. Click here for… (facebook.com)
- Lique Serves All-You-Can-Eat Alaskan King Crab Legs Tuesdays – Crabs in Miami are mainly of the stone variety. However, the sweet meat of Alaskan King Crab is the star on Tuesday nights at Lique. While the menu at the one-year-old, indoor/outdoor restaurant on the intracoastal in North Miami Beach always dishes out Mediterranean dishes with a seafood-focus, on … (miaminewtimes.com)
- Catfish Deweys Stone crab updates – Posts – Oakland Park, Florida … – Fort Lauderdale’s best all you can eat catfish, shrimp, ribs, stone crab, … King crab legs (1.5 lbs for just $46.95) and all you can eat Snow Crab legs for $56.95. (facebook.com)
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Clearwater
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Cocoa Beach
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Coral Springs
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Davie Florida
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Daytona Beach
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Fort Lauderdale
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Gainesville
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Hialeah
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Hollywood
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Jacksonville
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Lakeland Florida
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Miami Gardens
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Miami
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Miramar
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Orlando Florida
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Palm Bay Florida
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Panama City Beach
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Pembroke Pines
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Pompano Beach Florida
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Port St Lucie
All You Can Eat Crab Legs St Petersburg
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Tallahassee
All You Can Eat Crab Legs Tampa
All You Can Eat Crab Legs West Palm Beach
Photo Courtesey of: Shuck N Dive
Shuck N Dive
Address: 650 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, USA
Main Phone: (954) 462-0088
Did you know that Shuck N Dive rates 4.5/5 based on 1320 total ratings?
Reviews for Shuck N Dive
2 months ago
Best chicken sandwich and fried chicken ever!! Best corn chowder with blackened shrimp. They serve it one day a week.. awesome. I brought some homelike! Love the owners and staff. Great service and fun atmosphere. Super authentic cajun food!
G D Smith
a week ago
This place has a great menu so i decided to give them a try. I wanted to taste the gumbo and red beans and rice so i got a cup of each. The gumbo was good. Red beans and rice not so much. I also order the fried pickles. They were really good, thin but good. However the ones at the bottom of the container were very greasy. I ordered some fried shrimp that were not what i was expecting. They looked and tasted just like the box of frozen breaded shrimp you get from your local grocery store. But I would definitely go back if I’m ever in town again because the atmosphere was really cool.
a month ago
just moved to the area. Have been looking for a great Cajun spot since I’ve been missing my spot in Birmingham where I am from. Jay made great recommendations, told me about the business and the upcoming events, and the meal was amazing. Felt like I was back in new orleans. I highly recommend this joint. The staff and service is awesome. Good vibes all around!
Photo Courtesey of: Lobster Bar Sea Grille
Lobster Bar Sea Grille
Address: 450 E Las Olas Blvd Suite 190, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
Main Phone: (954) 772-2675
Did you know that Lobster Bar Sea Grille rates 4.5/5 based on 1110 total ratings?
Reviews for Lobster Bar Sea Grille
2 weeks ago
This restaurant reminds me of when I lived up north. The inside has a bit of a NYC vibe and it is very classy! The food is amazing, my personal favorite is the sea bass. You can’t go wrong with it! There is valet service right outside too so that makes it convenient as it is right on Las Olas. I would suggest making reservations as it can be quite busy at times 🙂
in the last week
I’ve been here for a wedding, celebration with work partners, birthdays, and happy hour. I absolutely love it. It’s always a pleasure to be here. The staff is the best part! I love my bartenders!
Update July 7th, 2021: I’ve come here many more times and the service continues to get better! Taylor is always ready to serve the best drinks. His exceptional service and professional demeanor stands out. Imagine walking in and feeling like an important and appreciated client before you sit in a chair, that’s the type of service I receive here!
A special thanks to the chef: the food is AMAZING here. I love it.
Update, Journal Entry #3: The steak here is like biting into a sweet piece of fruit…. except it tastes like the most amazing piece of steak you’ve ever had… but that’s not it. Like a fruit, the more you chew, the more flavor is released. The more (no words to explain)… It’s amazing. Worth every penny, every time. I recommend that you invite your family here.. Family first. Let them know Antonio Lopez sent you. Look for Taylor and Eva while waiting for your table. You’re welcome.
3 weeks ago
I attended a cocktail party last night and was blown away by the service. We were at the side bar and Ian was an incredible bartender. Seriously his attention to detail on the drinks was super impressive.
Hernando was one of our servers and he was super professional and attentive to all the guests.
I would highly recommend going there and I for sure will go back.
Photo Courtesey of: Southport Raw Bar & Restaurant
Southport Raw Bar & Restaurant
Address: 1536 Cordova Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Main Phone: (954) 525-2526
Did you know that Southport Raw Bar & Restaurant rates 4.5/5 based on 3837 total ratings?
Reviews for Southport Raw Bar & Restaurant
6 months ago
It was such an incredible night!
We ordered food to go and ate it on the boat and looked at the massive, beautiful moon.
We had a dozen raw oysters, oysters Rockefeller, the conch fritters, and clam chowder. It was delicious. Everything was spot on, hot, and perfectly seasoned. Can’t wait to go back again.
5 months ago
My hometown go to place since I’m a child in the 70s. Great locals joint and the only place locally I will eat oysters on the half shell. There is rear waterfront seating in back which recently enlarged over the past 5 years or so. Live music most weekends. A new area outside to order burgers a la carte, usually open in weekend afternoons. Plenty dock parking to arrive by water. You don’t want to leave without trying the Bimini bread ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
4 months ago
So busy but no wonder. Great place to grab a bite. Baked clams and fried jalapenos were delicious. As was the clam chowder. The dolphin tacos were delectable. Definitely coming here again.
Photo Courtesey of: Wild Sea on Las Olas
Wild Sea on Las Olas
Address: 620 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
Main Phone: (954) 467-2555
Did you know that Wild Sea on Las Olas rates 4.4/5 based on 499 total ratings?
Reviews for Wild Sea on Las Olas
a month ago
My friend took me there to celebrate my birthday. It was oyster night on Monday, I had the best oysters, best service and the best atmosphere. Our waiter was so welcoming and friendly, the food arrived in a timely manner and al the staff were happy to help and attentive. We had the oysters, and the fish spread. It was divine. i would highly recommend this place for seafood lovers whether you are on your own with friends, or with a special date.
2 weeks ago
We enjoy coming here for breakfast, but lunch and dinner is also fantastic. Great service, lovely outdoor setting right on Las Olas. We always have Byron as our server and he is charming and excellent! Very reasonable prices, great food.
a year ago
Breakfast is AWESOME!! Also, ridiculously cheap 🤑😁!
Photo Courtesey of: JJ Jones
Address: 10 S New River Dr E, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
Main Phone: (954) 463-9800
Did you know that The DownTowner rates 4.3/5 based on 1403 total ratings?
Reviews for The DownTowner
a month ago
Delicious shrimp platter with onion rings for my cheat meal. Well worth it! Lovely service from our server Lorraine. She was attentive and swift. My friend ordered the bacon jam burger and enjoyed it as well. Great, reasonably priced food.
a month ago
The view is great. Sat outside until it started to rain, so we then went inside. Nice place. The service was great. The food was done great as well. Will definitely come again and again!! Pet friendly!!
a month ago
Had a horrible experience at this restaurant tonight with my family. The restaurant was not crowded. Sat down outside and waited 25 minutes before anyone even acknowledged our presence. Finally some guy, apparently the manager, came by and asked us if we needed menus, almost like we were bothering him. I told him we needed menus, drinks and food and he said we’ll get to you when available. Since the restaurant wasn’t packed, we asked if they can sit us along the sea wall (closer to the water). He said he couldn’t accommodate us because it wasn’t convenient for his staff. Where did this guy “the manager” get his training? Then you wonder why you’re hurting for business! You need to understand that your paying clients take priority over your staff’s convenience, especially during these trying times. It was a simple request that he rudely responded, no because it was too much work for him and his staff to do. Mind you there were three tables open. Go to this restaurant if you want poor service and a manger who doesn’t care about his clients. There are definitely other restaurants in this area that would appreciate you spending your hard earned money on better quality service and food! Don’t waste your time and save yourself the headache!
Photo Courtesey of: 15th Street Fisheries
15th Street Fisheries
Address: 1900 SE 15th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Main Phone: (954) 763-2777
Did you know that 15th Street Fisheries rates 4.5/5 based on 3709 total ratings?
Reviews for 15th Street Fisheries
a month ago
The coconut shrimp w the orange marmalade went so well together! It was fresh & had great flavor! The place was adorable. We sat outside & our waiter was extremely attentive. My son & I split a cheeseburger; it was really good! My son loved his wings! We loved our 1st experience
a month ago
I can’t say enough about this place! You can either dress up or dress casual! The service was amazing and the bar is super cool! We ate downstairs and everything was amazing! Not to mention how cool it is to feed the Tarpon! Go at night for an absolutely cool experience with the water lit up and Tarpon hungry for the frozen shrimp from the shop. 10 out of 10!! Will definitely come back to eat here when I visit Florida again!
3 weeks ago
The food and service was really good, but not only that. When I finished eating I guess from the heat that day and barely drinking water, I fainted in the restaurant. The waiter called the manager Debra right away and she was amazing! She was like a nurse/Doctor in that moment. She took care of me until the ambulance got there. I called her the next day to thank her and she is the sweetest person! Thank you again Debra! I will definitely be going back because everyone was so nice and the food was delicious!!
Photo Courtesey of: abaf2011
Pirate Republic Seafood Restaurant
Address: 400 SW 3rd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315, USA
Main Phone: (954) 761-3500
Did you know that Pirate Republic Seafood Restaurant rates 4.3/5 based on 2321 total ratings?
Reviews for Pirate Republic Seafood Restaurant
11 months ago
Never disappoints with its culinary delights. Service is always above average and you can’t beat the waterside seating. The whole snapper is highly recommended. I only rated them four stars because they switched their dessert offerings a while back and the replacements aren’t nearly as good. One of the few places I looked forward to saving room for dessert until the change. Otherwise, PR will not let you down.
3 months ago
Had a really nice meal at Pirate Republic this past Saturday evening. We had a reservation and waited approx. 15 minutes to be seated. They were really busy and had a 2-hr wait without a reservation.
The service was fine, food was really good. My wife had the mahi with rice. I had the Pirate Bowl and chose to have it spicy. Was a really nice kick to it. Lots of seafood in the Pirate Bowl. Very casual atmosphere, sitting on a dock watching the boats cruise the New River.
Overall we had a really good meal and will return.
3 months ago
Visited last night. Wonderful waterfront location Victor at the entrance was very welcoming and accommodating. Delicious food, shelled shrimp appetizer was one of the best shrimp dishes I’ve had, large shrimp in a delicious sauce and perfectly seasoned. Jeff had the octopus which he said was great and I had Coconut shrimp And the Caprese salad which was enough For two people. Our server Renee was excellent. Victor went out of his way to make sure we had a wonderful experience. I recommend!