All You Can Eat Crab Legs – When and Where
Chow Down At These 5 All-You-Can-Eat Crab Restaurants In Miami
- Top 10 Best All You Can Eat Crab Legs in Miami, FL – A local’s guide – Last Updated July 2021 – Yelp – Reviews on All You Can Eat Crab Legs in Miami, FL – POC American Fusion Buffet & Sushi, Truluck’s Ocean’s Finest Seafood & Crab, Billy’s Stone Crab, Mizumi Buffet & Sushi, Catch Of The Day, Shinju Japanese Buffet, Rustic Inn Crabhouse, Fogo de Chão, Ginza Japanese Buffet, Nori Tori Sushi Buffet (yelp.com)
- Top 10 Best Crab Legs in Miami, FL – Last Updated July 2021 – Yelp – Reviews on Crab Legs in Miami, FL – Cajun Boil, The Fatty Crab, The Original Crab House, The Boiling Crab, Platinum Crabs, Belly’s Crab Corner, The Deck at Island Gardens, Crafty Crab, Joe’s Stone Crab (yelp.com)
- All you can eat crab legs – Review of Catch of the Day, Miami, FL … – Catch of the Day: All you can eat crab legs – See 943 traveler reviews, 365 candid photos, and great deals for Miami, FL, at Tripadvisor. (tripadvisor.com)
- Lique Serves All-You-Can-Eat Alaskan King Crab Legs Tuesdays – Crabs in Miami are mainly of the stone variety. However, the sweet meat of Alaskan King Crab is the star on Tuesday nights at Lique. While the menu at the one-year-old, indoor/outdoor restaurant on the intracoastal in North Miami Beach always dishes out Mediterranean dishes with a seafood-focus, on … (miaminewtimes.com)
- The 11 Best Places for Crab Legs in Miami – We did the research so that you don’t have to. Hooters and Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar are on the list. See what other places made the cut. (foursquare.com)
- Top 10 Best All You Can Eat Crab Legs in North Miami, FL – A local’s guide – Last Updated July 2021 – Yelp – Reviews on All You Can Eat Crab Legs in North Miami, FL – Mizumi Buffet & Sushi, Ginza Japanese Buffet, Rustic Inn Crabhouse, Billy’s Stone Crab, Truluck’s Ocean’s Finest Seafood & Crab, Dynasty Buffet, Nori Tori Sushi Buffet, POC American Fusion Buffet & Sushi, Catch Of The Day, Kitchen 305 (m.yelp.com)
- All you can eat Crab in Miami – We are looking for an All you can eat crab restaurant in the Miami area pre cruise. Would like Alaskan crab. We will be in Miami on a Friday night in March. Ive Googled and all I can find is all you can eat stone crab. TIA (boards.cruisecritic.com)
- All You Can Eat in Florida – Complete List of AYCE Restaurants in FL – Find all you can eat crab legs restaurants in your area. What nights have all you can eat and where to go in Florida for AYCE fish frys, pancakes, sushi & (allaboutthesunshinestate.com)
- Catfish Deweys South Florida seafood since 1984 Fort Lauderdale’s best all you can eat catfish, shrimp, ribs, stone crab, Alaskan snow crab legs and other fresh seafood! – Fort Lauderdale’s best all you can eat catfish, shrimp, ribs, stone crab, Alaskan snow crab legs and other fresh seafood! (catfishdeweys.com)
- Main Home – Riggins Crabhouse (rigginscrabhouse.com)
- The best places to devour fresh stone crabs in Miami – Get your bibs ready: The season is finally here and we’ve found the best spots serving up fresh stone crabs in Miami. (timeout.com)
- 11 Solid Spots to Score Stone Crabs in South Florida – Stone crab season = best season (miami.eater.com)
Photo Courtesey of: Truluck's Ocean's Finest Seafood and Crab
Truluck’s Ocean’s Finest Seafood and Crab
Address: 777 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL 33131, USA
Main Phone: (305) 579-0035
Did you know that Truluck’s Ocean’s Finest Seafood and Crab rates 4.6/5 based on 1507 total ratings?
Reviews for Truluck’s Ocean’s Finest Seafood and Crab
a month ago
Ask for Paola to serve! She’s absolutely amazing! Won’t regret the service from her.I love this place , she made us feel right at home while experience there was great! Brilliant service great food and good times is what to expect when you go here One of the absolute BEST waitresses you can EVER be served by!!! Beautiful, fun, and alive for one exciting night!! Don’t forget to ask for her favorite plates, she doesn’t disappoint (;
a month ago
Extremely disappointing and odd experience. Arrived to lunch with my wife as we are visiting from another city.
Spoke with a hostess and requested a table in main dining room or bar area.
Was met with a very strange gaze from the hostess and was told that they were understaffed and unable to seat us anywhere.
Shortly after, as we were waiting for
Our car service, a group of about 5 people
came in an were seated immediately.
Not sure what happened there and don’t want to speculate. None the less it was quite puzzling and strange. A real head scratcher.
We are restaurant owners ourselves and would have appreciated a real explanation as to why we were turned away. I am a white male, and my wife a black woman. The group that walked in were white males and 1 white woman.
Both of us were nicely dressed for the weather and are no strangers to fine dining etiquette.
I was in Jeans and short sleeved shirt, my wife in shorts and silk button down top. Dress code states that dress shorts are permitted. I reviewed it just trying to search for justification for the encounter and denial of service. Also, I would imagine if somehow dress code was an issue, she would just say that so that we are clear for next time. Absolutely hate to pull the “race card” and do not like to write negative reviews, but this encounter left us extremely confused. Will definitely be following up on this one. We had our car take us to a neighboring oyster bar and were seated immediately. Puzzled.
5 months ago
It was an unbelievable experience from beginning to end. The staff heard my special request in the reservation and delivered by putting their own spin on roses with rose petals all over the table for my special one. That set the tone for one of the most magical nights we have had in our lives—picture perfect. The food was incredible from the salmon to the New York strip. The staff including the amazing waiter and bartender hit the mark. The manager made sure everything happened and we couldn’t be happier. Thank you for setting the vibe for a special night and the service.
Lucky in love
Photo Courtesey of: Sarah Sawwan
Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Address: 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Main Phone: (305) 379-8866
Did you know that Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. rates 4.2/5 based on 4870 total ratings?
Reviews for Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
4 months ago
개인적으로 I am huge fan of Forrest Gump movie. And it was my big wish to come here and have some signature dishes from movie. (coconut shrimp!!) And food was decent! Also not only for food, you can see and enjoy movie products. Additionally have gift shop, so you can bring this good memory with gift to your home. Most of all, they turned on Forrest gump Movie at bar 24 7. So enjoy the food and watching movie together
2 months ago
Our server CHLOE needs a raise! This girl is literally the sweetest server we had in all of Miami! She made our day and was super nice with lots of positive energy.
The food was also great as Bubba Gump always delivers the best. Really great experience :)))
7 months ago
Food was Okay! The burger and calamari was really good however the fried food sucked big time. It was over cooked, greesy and looked like it had been cooked in old cooking oil. For the price I was expecting much better quality of food and service.
Photo Courtesey of: The River Oyster Bar
The River Oyster Bar
Address: 33 SE 7th St Suite 100, Miami, FL 33131, USA
Main Phone: (305) 530-1915
Did you know that The River Oyster Bar rates 4.6/5 based on 1148 total ratings?
Reviews for The River Oyster Bar
3 weeks ago
Wow, this place is great. Fun happy hour. Lots of pretty people. Great service. Friendly faces. A winner, baby. You’re lucky if you find Rain on a busy night! She’s super woman. Makes the best drinks in the blink of an eye.
3 weeks ago
I am looking for a place like this in my area. All of the seafood was so fresh and presented perfectly. My bestie was craving oysters and they did not disappoint. We ended up getting the seafood platter with lobster, clams, shrimp and of course oysters. Our server kept giving us excellent recommendations. Whenever I’m back in Miami, this will be one of my first stops.
in the last week
Great dining experience at the River oyster Bar. We sat at the oyster bar during happy hour and loved every moment. A great selection of Oysters were on happy hour along with a great drinks. Dinner was also delicious. The crispy pork hit the spot!
Photo Courtesey of: Manda Bear
Cajun Boil Brickell
Address: 141 SW 7th St, Miami, FL 33130, USA
Main Phone: (786) 292-7054
Did you know that Cajun Boil Brickell rates 4.3/5 based on 314 total ratings?
Reviews for Cajun Boil Brickell
3 months ago
First time trying their seafood boil and was very satisfied, the sauce came out nice and hot. My friend had the Oysters she loved it. The hostess Madeleine was great, very attentive. Will come back again with friends.
8 months ago
The food was good – we ordered the combo #4 and it came out extremely hot. The shrimp was the best part. The service was okay – two waiters were having an extremely loud conversation about their tips. The food-ware and drink-ware looked and felt really cheap. I was expecting a little bit more elegance due to well known location and prices paid.
2 weeks ago
The seafood was bomb ! and affordable. our waiter Riley was the best, he was very attentive, he helped us get everything we wanted, and he remembered it was my birthday. the service is really quick, we got our food minutes after we ordered. definitely recommend if you want to be in and out AND have leftovers for later!
Photo Courtesey of: Rusty Pelican – Miami
Rusty Pelican – Miami
Address: 3201 Rickenbacker Causeway, Key Biscayne, FL 33149, USA
Main Phone: (305) 361-3818
Did you know that Rusty Pelican – Miami rates 4.4/5 based on 5493 total ratings?
Reviews for Rusty Pelican – Miami
4 months ago
I came here for Mother’s Day and what an experience it was!! From the moment I got to valet the guys were super helpful with my twins and I. They held the umbrella for me to take out the kids from the car and all. Then when when I got in I was greeted with a glass of champagne. Then as my friend and kids were sat we got lucky to have the BEST WAITER IN TOWN – Justin. This guy knows his stuff. He knew exactly how to guide us with the food choices. Plus He was on top of the ball knowing exactly when to come to our table when needed something: refilling our water, bringing us more napkins when he noticed the kids had used it all, being attentive with our kids by playing with them, and never coming off overwhelming. I absolutely loved him and made it worth the money. Honestly, if you come here ask for Justin and you’ll see what I’m talking about. He is good at his job and you can tell he enjoys being attentive to his customers. The food was delicious and well cooked and our experience was ended with a little bath bomb gifted to each mom at the table from the restaurant. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! I will totally come back!
a month ago
I had not been to the Rusty Pelican in over 5 years and it was such a great experience. All of the food was delicious from the appetizer to the main dish to the desserts! It was my dad’s birthday and Amanda our waitress made it so special. She was excellent! We had the see bass and halibut and it was so good. Special kudos to the valet guys who ran through heavy rain to get our cars. I will definitely be back Thank you.
3 months ago
Took my mom and sister here for a Mother’s Day brunch and we all had a wonderful time. Although we made a reservation, we ended up being about half an hour late but they were still able to hold our table for us after we called to let them know. The view of the water was beautiful and the food was delicious. Our pitcher of red wine sangria was also very good. My only gripe were my French toast. They come in a great portion but the taste wasn’t what I was looking for. They seemed to be fried using hush puppy or conch fritter batter and they were a lot greasier than I was hoping for, but other than that everything was great. Our server, Guillermo, was very attentive and very friendly. I would definitely return and recommend to anyone to go.