Fort Lauderdale Airport Restaurants
The Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport offers tasty restaurants for travelers. Here is a list of them in the terminal:
- Terminal 1 – Main Terminal:
- Burger King has yummy burgers, fries, shakes, and more.
- Longhorn Steakhouse has signature dishes like steaks, chicken, seafood, salads, and sides.
- The Ivy serves breakfast all day and lunch in an inviting atmosphere.
- Terminal 2 – Concourse B/C/D:
- Taco Bell Express gives you Mexican cuisine.
- Jerusalem Falafel & Pita Bar serves up Israeli cuisine.
- Terminal 3 – Concourse E/F/G/H Gates/Europa Express Festival Marketplace:
- Europa Express Festival Marketplace Dining Options has global meals like Italian, Mediterranean BBQ, and Mexican.
If you want an upscale dining experience, there are full-service restaurants in the terminal. Try JetRock Bar & Grill or Tap 42 for pastas, sandwiches, steaks and seafood. Plus, don’t forget Cool Time Iced Cream Martini Lounge for a sweet treat!
At Fort Lauderdale Airport, you’re sure to find something to satisfy your cravings!
Types of Restaurants at Fort Lauderdale Airport
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, in Florida, offers travelers a range of hassle-free dining options. There are knowledgeable staff located in each of the three terminals to help you choose the perfect spot to eat.
Terminal 1 has numerous options, such as Sbarro Italian Eatery, Chilis Too, Mango’s Restaurant & Grill, and Johnny Rockets. Vino Volo gives wine enthusiasts the chance to taste fine wines from around the world plus cheese platters and other light snacks. Américas is a big restaurant serving Cuban food in a stylish setting. Ay Carambar Mexicano serves Mexican dishes like guacamole con dos tostadas, tacos al pastor, and quesadillas de champiñones.
On level 2 of Terminal 2, McDonald’s and Glory Days Grill offer popular fast-food and classic American dishes. Dunkin’ Doughnuts sells Starbucks coffee and treats like doughnuts and bagels. You can also find early morning eats at Flakowitz of Boynton Beach and Sobik’s Subs & Salads on level 3.
Fort Lauderdale Airport has something to suit every traveler’s tastes!
Eating Options for Different Dietary Preferences
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Airport is devoted to giving travelers options to maintain their dietary preferences. Whether vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, lactose intolerant, or watching calories – there are loads of choices. From restaurants to grab-and-go services, here’s what to find.
- Vegan/Vegetarian: Subculture Coffee has vegan pastries and Wow Bao serves Chinese buns with veggie fillings. BurgerFi, in Terminal 1, is the only all-vegan kitchen with salads and burgers.
- Gluten Free/Lactose Intolerant: Pizza Al Taglio at Terminal 3’s USO Lounge offers pizzas without dairy or gluten. BurgerFi, also, has gluten-free buns.
- Health Conscious Eaters: Eat Fit Go counter in Terminal 3 has breakfast bowls, low-fat sandwiches and salads. Zona Fresca in both terminals has Mexican favorites made fresh daily.
Airport Amenities for Dining
FLL – Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport – has plenty of amenities for passengers. If you’re after a quick bite or a full meal, FLL has it all! Every terminal houses food courts with fast-food favorites like Panda Express, Freshens and Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen for your pre or post-flight needs. Starbucks outlets provide hot or cold beverages and light snacks.
On Concourse B, you can find Casablanca Café and Zaza New Cuban Diner for some Caribbean flavors like paella and tacos. For those who need breakfast, Island Grill serves breakfast sandwiches and bagels with cream cheese. Throughout the concourses, sandwich, salad and pastry shops are available if you just need a snack. Plus, Duty Free in Concourse C has beer and wine, as well as snacks for travelers on the go!
So no matter where you go around FLL, you can find tasty treats!
Tips for Dining at Fort Lauderdale Airport
If you’re searching for a great dining experience before your Fort Lauderdale trip, the airport has a variety of restaurants to fit all tastes and budgets. Here are some tips to make the most out of your airport experience.
- Check the terminal maps online beforehand. Not every restaurant is open all the time, so find out when they are open. You can also look at menus online. There’s a lot of variety, but choices may be limited during breakfast or late night.
- Health-conscious travelers can find healthy options like salads and light sandwiches made with local ingredients. Many places offer vegetarian and vegan friendly options. Vegans should check online allergen lists since menus change regularly.
- If you want an immersive dining experience, try 15th Street Fisheries or Lagniappe Market & Deli. Local favorites like stone crab claws and key lime pie are must-eats. For something quick, try BurgerFi with artisanal burgers or Visit Cafe with locally roasted coffees and pastries.
Remember, only food items purchased inside the terminal can be brought onto your flight – no outside food. Follow TSA regulations – remove sharp objects from carry-on bags, put liquids in containers under 3 oz., and no more than two checked pieces per traveler.
Best Time to Dine at Fort Lauderdale Airport
Plan ahead for the best time to eat at Fort Lauderdale Airport. Options range from quick grab-and-go meals to sit-down restaurants. However, availability depends on the time of day.
For morning travelers, visit Café Lagrimas in Terminal 4 offering Latin Cuisine until 11am. Or Crust Pizza serving pizza specialties all day. In Terminal 2 & 3, Johnny Rockets provides classic American diner food from 5am-10am; try Einstein Bros Bagels for bagels, sandwiches and coffee drinks until 10:30am.
Lunch time offers more options. Famous Famiglia Pizzeria in Terminals 2 & 3 serves Italian specialties like pasta and pizza pies from 11am-6pm. La Carreta Mexican Restaurant in Terminal 4 serves Mexican favorites from 10:30am – 6pm. Burger King serves fast food from hamburgers to salads until 10:30pm daily. JD’s Bar & Grill in Terminal 3 offers soup, salad, burgers and more for 22 hours a day. For tropical smoothies Cafe, wraps & sandwiches, visit Concourse C between 6am – 8pm Sunday through Friday.
Check online for up-to date restaurant operating times before heading into the airport terminal. Plan ahead for Fort Lauderdale Airport!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What restaurants are available at Fort Lauderdale Airport?
A1: Fort Lauderdale Airport offers a variety of restaurants, including Burger King, Starbucks, Chili’s, and Dunkin’ Donuts.
Q2: Are there any vegan or vegetarian options at Fort Lauderdale Airport?
A2: Yes, there are several vegan and vegetarian options available at Fort Lauderdale Airport, including Freshii and Subway.
Q3: Are there any restaurants open 24 hours at Fort Lauderdale Airport?
A3: Yes, Burger King is open 24 hours a day at Fort Lauderdale Airport.