- 7 Fun Themed Restaurants in Orlando The Whole Family Will Love – We have 3 awesome Orlando vacation home rentals located right in the heart of the Orlando theme parks. Your next getaway awaits! (orlandoinsidervacations.com)
- The 33 craziest Florida restaurants everyone should visit at least once – When there’s over-the-top theme parks, there’s over-the-top restaurants. In Orlando alone, we have places to eat where you can hangout with everything from dinosaurs to pirates. But not all of Florida’s craziest restaurants are located in The City Beautiful. Here are 26 Florida restaurants where the… (photos.orlandoweekly.com)
- Fun Restaurants in Orlando your Kids will Love – We’ve got it all on our list of Fun Restaurants to Dine with Kids in Orlando! (unation.com)
- Top 10 Best Fun Restaurants in Orlando, FL – Last Updated September 2021 – Yelp – Reviews on Fun Restaurants in Orlando, FL – Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant, Sharks Underwater Grill, Magic Show Orlando, The Dinner Party Project, The Waterfront, ICEBAR Orlando, Arcade Monsters, Top Of The World Lounge, Hash House A Go Go, Player 1 Video Game Bar – Orlando (yelp.com)
- 125 Best Fun Places to Eat in Orlando for Families and for Adults – Want the recipes for Orlando’s most famous foods?Grab a free copy of the recipes now and start making them right away. Get the Free Recipes If you’re (wannabethere.com)
- 15 Fun Themed Restaurants in Orlando for Families • Visiting Orlando With Kids – 15 fun themed restaurants in Orlando for families. From Dinosaurs, the rainforest, Titanic, a castle & more to decadent desserts & laughs! (visitingorlandowithkids.com)
- Orlando – Fun, Quirky & Unique Restaurants In Orlando – Looking for a zany, quirky and undenibaly entertaining place to dine? Check out our list of unqiue restauarants in Orlando where fun is certainly on the menu! (thetopvillas.com)
Orlando offers tons of fun restaurants for visitors of all ages. In fact, Orlando offers more than just Disney World and Universal Studios. While Orlando is jam packed with upscale eateries, there are also lots of other places that are just plain fun. From Star Wars-inspired diners where you’ll fuel up on delightful Galactic grog, to high-end dinner shows where you’re sure to have your groove on, here’s a quick list of Orlando restaurants where fun is definitely in the air.
If you want a taste of culture with an ethnic flair, head to SoliNest Restaurant for some fun places to eat in Orlando. SoliNest features many different cultural cuisines – starting with Italian food and moving all the way across the globe to include African, Greek, and even Thai foods – in an effort to provide a unique dining experience for every visitor. Of course, if you don’t like Asia food, you won’t have any problems at all finding an amazing Latin American restaurant to enjoy. There’s no shortage of excitement and fun in Orlando when it comes to these fun restaurants in Orlando.
When you’re in Orlando, you always want to go to a place where you can have a good meal. While Orlando has plenty of fine dining restaurants, some offer better value in terms of their pricing. This includes the now-famous La Quinta at University of Florida – which has four different floor plans so you can break your meal into smaller, more manageable groups and dine family-style. And if you’re looking for a great late-night bite, check out any number of local cafes – from small hole-in-the-wall affairs to the exquisite, gourmet cafes of the Disney World Resort and its surroundings. You’ll never feel like you’ve left the comforts of home when you enjoy a delectable meal beneath the stars in the afternoons at one of these Orlando dining establishments.
If you love the idea of a casual outdoor burger with fries or a tasty baked potato and tomato salad on the side, you might find it hard to choose between the many scrumptious Orlando burgers. From the waterfront eateries serving fantastic seafood selections like grilled salmon and crab legs to the greasy burgers with fresh local vegetables at many of the concession stands, you’ll find a full range of offerings that will satisfy just about anyone’s tastes. Or if you prefer a heavier meat flavor with a milder climate, head over to the many outdoor charcoal grills dotting the streets of Central Florida – many of which feature a selection of marinated cuts of steak, chicken, and pork.
The Winter Garden area of Orlando offers a diverse array of dining options year-round. While you’re in Winter Garden, why not check out one of the restaurants at the Winter Garden Rehabilitation Center? They serve delicious food from a cozy atmosphere, and the chefs often use fresh ingredients to create mouth-watering dishes. The Winter Garden menu boasts many healthy entrees like pizza, sandwiches, pasta, and salads.
For all your hot air balloon adventures in Orlando, check out the Cirque du Soleil in Lake Mary. Located right on the water at the edge of Lake Mary, this giant inflated ball arena is sure to be one of the biggest crowd draws of the day. This whimsical attraction allows visitors to dangle in the air for hours while enjoying music, acrobatic acts, gymnastics, and balloon rides. If you want to escape the heat of the day, check out this Orlando hangout during your stay in the city.