If you’re traveling to Gainesville, Florida, and looking for something different to do or eat, check out these 10 unique restaurants that will surely satisfy your adventurous side.
Gainesville Restaurants – Updated
- THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Gainesville – Updated July 2021 … – Restaurants in Gainesville · 1. Embers Wood Grill · 669 reviewsClosed Now · 2. Bangkok Square · 309 reviewsClosed Now · 3. Paramount Grill · 355 reviews Closed … (tripadvisor.com)
- 20 Best Restaurants In Gainesville Everyone Should Try – Some of the best restaurants in Gainesville range from sushi, BBQ, Thai, brunch, mexican and pizza from downtown to tioga! (floridatrippers.com)
- Delicious Dining – Events in Gainesville and What’s Good in Alachua County, FL – Locally-sourced. Innovative. Delectable. Unique. Explore all of the incredible restaurants in Alachua County. Use the drop down menu to filter by cuisine type, takeout or delivery and location. Enjoy, eat and repeat! (visitgainesville.com)
- The Back Porch
- Kool Beans
- Basil Thai Cuisine
- Dandelion Communitea Café
- Hot Tomatoes Pizza and Subs
- Leu Gardens Restaurant at the University of Florida
- The Little Fish Company
- Funk ‘n Waffles
- Downtown Diner
- Tijuana Flats
- Gainesville’s Pizza Place
- Cafe Zydeco
- THE BEST 10 Restaurants in Gainesville, FL – Last Updated July 2021 – Yelp – Best Restaurants in Gainesville, FL – The Top, Cintrón, Cry Baby’s, Public & General, Bolay, Embers Wood Grill, Covey Kitchen + Cocktails, Crispy Baguette, The Leaning Pig, Swamp Boil (yelp.com)
- The Best Gainesville Restaurants for 2021 – The Florida Travel Girl – If you are looking for the best Gainesville restaurants, check out this dining guide! iInd out where to eat in GNV for any budget or cuisine (thefloridatravelgirl.com)
- The 30 Best Restaurants in Gainesville, FL – Jul 2021 Selection by Restaurantji – We’ve gathered up the best places to eat in Gainesville. Our current favorites are: 1: Las Margaritas, 2: MOJO Hogtown Bar-B-Que, Smoked Meats Whiskey Bar, 3: Five Guys, 4: Sonny’s BBQ, 5: Satchel’s Pizza. (restaurantji.com)
- COVID-19 forced some popular Gainesville restaurants to close in 2020 – A number of local favorites were among the closures brought on mostly by pandemic-related restrictions. (gainesville.com)
- The 18 Best Restaurants in Gainesville, Florida – Strictly off-campus (miami.eater.com)
- A Local’s Guide to the Best Restaurants in Gainesville, Fl – Sweetwater Inn – You have to try some of the best restaurants in Gainesville, Fl. This college town boasts a diverse range of dining options. Whether you’re in town with a bunch of picky eaters or you’re on the hunt for authentic international cuisine, there’s no doubt you’ll find the perfect place to eat. (sweetwaterinn.com)
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill – Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is an American restaurant in Gainesville serving hand-cut steaks, fresh seafood & more from a scratch kitchen. Book your table. (gainesville.firebirdsrestaurants.com)
- Fast, Fresh, & Bold Restaurants Fueling Florida – Bolay restaurants offer fresh & bold ingredients with 8 custom spice blends from chefs around the country. Sustainable living’s here. Come be a part of it. (bolay.com)
Gainesville restaurants are not expensive places. This city is a college town and you’ll find great deals on some great food. Sure. The town is loaded with college students but the student’s know what’s good. They don’t eat just pizza. Although there are a lot of pizza joints here. Here are some of recommendations if you are in Gainesville, Florida and looking for a restaurant.
A great thing about Gainesville Restaurants is that they are affordable, delicious and located not far from the University of Florida.
A strong player in the Gainesville restaurants scene.
Gainesville Seafood and Chicken
Gville Seafood and Chicken is a place we’ve heard great things about. They got great fried seafood baskets of all kinds. https://gvilleseafood.com/
Does Gville Seafood and Chicken have outdoor seating? Yes
Is Gville Seafood and Chicken currently offering delivery or takeout? Yes. They got Postmates.
- Gville Seafood and Chicken – Gainesville, FL – COVID-19 Updates · 2224 E University Ave Gainesville, FL 32641 · (352) 204- 2323 · Full menu · More Info Hours, Take-out, Accepts Credit Cards, Parking. (m.yelp.com)
- Gville Seafood and Chicken, Gainesville – Nov 21, 2018 … View the menu for Gville Seafood and Chicken and restaurants in Gainesville, FL . See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and … (menupix.com)
- Gville Seafood and Chicken – American (New) – 2224 E University Ave., Gainesville, FL – Online Ordering – ChowNow – Gville Seafood and Chicken. American (New). Order for. Pickup. Delivery. unavailable. Schedule Order. Start Order. Information. Address. 2224 E University Ave. (eat.chownow.com)
- Gville Seafood And Chicken Menu & Prices • Order Online • GAINESVILLE (2224 E UNIVERSITY AVE) • Postmates – Looking for Gville Seafood And Chicken’s Menu? Order Delivery or Pickup from Gville Seafood And Chicken at 2224 E UNIVERSITY AVE, GAINESVILLE, FL. (postmates.com)
- Online Menu of Gville Seafood and Chicken Restaurant, Gainesville, Florida, 32641 – View the online menu of Gville Seafood and Chicken and other restaurants in Gainesville, Florida. (zmenu.com)
We read great things about this place. They got fried crab, flounder, tilapia and shrimp and chicken.
- Fish Baskets
- Catfish Fillets
- Combo Baskets
- Oyster and Scallop
- Fish by the Piece
Fried chicken! Warm, juicy, crunchy breading on the fried chicken. A half-portion order is ample to feed the ordinary human.
Mojo Hogtown BBQ
One of the most attractive dining rooms in Gainesville is only covered by the incredible care as well as love took into each dish of ramen. Crane is a crucial action in Gainesville’s cooking scene, as it symbolizes the acceptance of specialized restaurants. Something that is found in larger cities, however not a little university community in North Florida. It’s only the beginning, and also there will certainly be a lot more like them. Locally sourced ingredients, nearly every little thing made from the ground up in home, as well as noodles sourced from the best noodle maker in America make them one of the very best.
The very best falafel anywhere. A real family members owned dining establishment with household recipes that serves some really fresh, vivid, and also delicious food that is filling up yet not dreadful for you. Their $5 falafel sandwiches may be among the best dish sell town. Do not forget about their schnitzels and also bourekas either. The rugelach as well as babka right here are tasty as well.
The restaurant is small, with just a handful of tables versus a lengthy bench seat as well as a pair two-top otherwise in a converted previous dancing workshop. Yet there is seating outside also. The menu is reasonably little with a handful of appetisers, 6 different meals, pita sandwiches, and a couple of treats. You’ll find things like Bourekas , baked-to-order Mellawach , and Couscous.
For meals, your option of protein can be purchased as a plate with option of side, pita & hummus, and also a housemade Israeli salad or in the form of a pita sandwich. Plates range from $9.99 to $12.99 and also sandwiches vary from $7.99 to $8.99. There’s Falafel, Chicken or Vegan Shawarma, Chicken or Vegan Schnitzel, as well as Moroccan Fish. If you do see, see to it you obtain a can of sweet scrumptious fruit nectar imported right from Israel, it’s offered in mango or strawberry banana.
For treat, there’s naturally, Baklava, and also it’s an excellent Baklava at that. However you’ll likewise find Rugelach, Babka, and also Bamba. On Sundays, they even offer breakfast with favorites like Bagel & Lox, Challah French Toast, a Babka French Toast, as well as Shakshuka (eggs poached in homemade tomato sauce offered with pita and salad). Obtain some Turkish Coffee, which is prepared with unfiltered finely ground beans as well as cardamom, with your bread and also you’ve got a great little treat.