Clearwater Seafood Restaurants- Find reviews of restaurants and search for restaurant locations using the map on this page. Also find menus, photos, hours and more about each restaurant below.
- THE 10 BEST Seafood Restaurants in Clearwater – Tripadvisor – Seafood Restaurants in Clearwater · 1. The Salty Crab Bar & Grill North Beach · 724 reviewsOpen Now · 2. Salty’s Island Bar & Grille · 1,925 reviewsOpen Now · 3. (tripadvisor.com)
- 14 Best Seafood Restaurants In Clearwater – 14 restaurants available nearby · 1. Shor American Seafood Grill · 2. Soul Sicilian Fusion · 3. Island Way Grill · 4. Watercolour Grillhouse · 5. Clear Sky Beachside … (opentable.com)
- Clearwater Seafood Restaurants: 7 Spots for Fresh Flavors, Local Cuisine – Top Clearwater seafood restaurants serve fresh catches and flavorful meals. Find casual and upscale spots to take the family. (blog.itrip.net)
- 7 Best Seafood Restaurants in Clearwater – UNATION – 7 Best Seafood Restaurants in Clearwater, FL. Sample the fresh catch of the day for each of these seafood restaurants in Clearwater. (unation.com)
- THE BEST 10 Seafood Restaurants in Clearwater, FL – Last Updated September 2021 – Yelp – Best Seafood in Clearwater, FL – Mr and Mrs Crab, The Salty Crab Bar & Grill – North Beach, Clear Sky Cafe, Guppys on the Beach, Frenchy’s Rockaway Grill, Rumba Island Bar & Grill, The Bait House Tackle & Tavern, Crabby’s Dockside, Carvor’s Fish House, Dunedin Fish Market & Olde Bay Cafe (yelp.com)
- The 15 Best Places for Seafood in Clearwater – We did the research so that you don’t have to. Rumba Island Bar & Grill and Frenchy’s Saltwater Cafe are on the list. See what other places made the cut. (foursquare.com)
Photo Courtesy of: Island Way Grill
Island Way Grill
Address: 20 Island Way, Clearwater, FL 33767, USA
Main Phone: (727) 461-6617
Visit the Island Way Grill Website
View Island Way Grill on Google
Did you know that Island Way Grill rates 4.4/5 based on 3003 total ratings?
Reviews for Island Way Grill
8 months ago
Food was very good. We started off with Oysters Rockefeller & also lobster dip. Both were delicious. Then the salad wedge with candied bacon, again very good. We all had grouper for our main course, prepared various ways & all were fantastic! Definitely wouldn’t recommend this place for intimate or business dinners.
5 months ago
Fantastic server (Samantha) and friendly service, but the grilled grouper and hog fish were bland.. (one of our dining companions ordered Salmon and fresh cut fries. That looked a lot better than what my wife and I ordered..) However, we went to Island Way Grill to eat the fresh, local fish… Hog Fish was much better at Mystic Fish and Grouper much better at Lucky Lobster. We also went to view the sunset… but on April 8th it was barely visible from the outdoor seating area. (Much better from the balcony in our condo).. Their ‘Weekly Dinner Program’ looks very interesting.. I believe they offer free, local delivery.. If we can find at least 3 meals that we like, we’ll give it a try. We’d also like to give the Sunday Brunch a shot as well. (I’d give 3.5 stars if I had a chance to do so)
5 months ago
We enjoyed a wonderful meal at Island Way Grill. Our server was Samantha, and she was great making sure we had plenty of water and refills on drinks. The outdoor seating area is beautiful and right off the water. I recommend going before peak dinner time, of course, and making a reservation which should be a given. We ordered the crab bisque and coconut shrimp appetizers to start, both excellent, and also enjoyed our Filet and Grouper prepared the Island Way for main courses, also excellent! We are out of town on business and truly appreciated a nice night out. Thank you!
Photo Courtesy of: Clear Sky on Cleveland
Clear Sky on Cleveland
Address: 418 Cleveland St, Clearwater, FL 33755, USA
Main Phone: (727) 754-7244
Visit the Clear Sky on Cleveland Website
View Clear Sky on Cleveland on Google
Did you know that Clear Sky on Cleveland rates 4.5/5 based on 1632 total ratings?
Reviews for Clear Sky on Cleveland
a month ago
A great place to get dinner before a show at the Capital or anytime. Offering reasonable prices, consistently good food from a broad menu and service to match, even when they’re super busy. They have parking behind the restaurant and three eating areas. Check out the garden room with high ceilings in the back or if the weather’s good eat outside on Cleveland street. Highly recommend!
3 months ago
Out of my 21 years of living and going to Clearwater, clear sky is hands down the best restaurant I’ve ever been to. Even with a full restaurant, it feels spacious. Absolutely beautiful inside. Staff is great. Amazing menu. Best place you could ever eat.