Seafood Near Me Daytona Beach – From laid-back beach shacks to upscale waterfront establishments, seafood lovers have many choices when it comes to dining options in this beautiful city. Whether you’re craving succulent lobster tails or want to indulge in some fresh shrimp tacos, there’s something for everyone at Daytona Beach’s top seafood restaurants.
- Chart House Restaurant – Daytona Beach
- Ocean Deck Restaurant & Beach Club
- Caribbean Jack’s
- Hull’s Seafood Market & Restaurant
- Address: 111 W Granada Blvd, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
- Menu items: Fish Tacos, Shrimp & Grits, Seafood Platter, Lobster Bisque, Crab Cakes
- Hours: Mon-Sun 11am-9pm
- Google Maps: [Link](https://www.google.com/maps/place/111+W+Granada+Blvd,+Ormond+Beach,+FL+32174/
The pristine waters of Daytona Beach and the Atlantic Ocean provide a perfect habitat for a variety of fish and seafood. From North Carolina to Florida, you can find many restaurants that serve all types of fresh seafood dishes. Some of the most popular varieties include lobster, crab, oysters, shrimp, scallops and blue crab. For those who love variety in their diet, there are tons of different varieties to try such as tilapia or wahoo.
There’s a wonderful way to satisfy your appetite for seafood and not break the bank in Daytona Beach. Thanks to the Google Maps app, you can now discover great restaurants within 5 miles of where you are right now with ratings, reviews, and customer photos. Some of my favorite seafood near me in Daytona Beach is the Wild Tides Oyster Bar and Grill on A1A Beach Blvd., which has 4.5 stars on Google Maps with an average of 5 reviews per day.