Cuban Sandwich Miami Beach
Cuban Sandwich Restaurants Miami Beach – The Cuban sandwich is one of the most well-known sandwiches in Miami, and it’s easy to see why. The warm bread and savory shredded pork make this a delicious meal any time of day. Whether you’re craving a quick lunch or want to sit down for an evening meal with your friends and family, these Cuban sandwich restaurants will serve up some of the best sandwiches around!
1. Havana 1957
- Havana 1957: A quaint and cozy Cuban café, it’s the perfect place for a sandwich after a long day at work. Their menu features classic Cuban dishes like arroz con pollo, ropa vieja and croquetas de jamon. The best part? It’s only about $10 per person.
- Floridita: If you want to enjoy your Cuban sandwich with some great sangria while listening to live music while sipping on mojitos then this is the place for you! They also have a cigar garden where customers can smoke their cigars without being disturbed by any city regulations since they’re located right in Little Havana which has been dubbed “Cigar City.
2. La Sandwicheria
La Sandwicheria is located at 801 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach.
It offers a wide variety of sandwiches for lunch or dinner: Cuban, vegetarian and grilled steak-lovers’ sandwiches in addition to salads and soups.
The restaurant has an open kitchen, making it easy to watch your meal being prepared while sampling some of the best coffee in town (Café Bustelo).
3. El Pub Restaurant
El Pub Restaurant is located at 3385 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135. The phone number for this place is (305) 531-3100.
El Pub Restaurant’s hours are Mon-Sat 7:30AM-10PM and Sunday 8AM-10PM. This restaurant is closed on Sunday.
4. Española Way Cafeteria
Location: Española Way Cafeteria
Cuisine: Cuban Sandwich
Menu: The menu is pretty simple, but that’s because it has perfected its art. They only serve three dishes here – sandwiches, drinks and desserts. This cafeteria is so popular that sometimes you’ll have to wait in line for an hour or more before being seated. If you’re looking for a quick bite to eat in Miami Beach, this isn’t the place for you; but if you want amazing food at an affordable price then look no further than this cafeteria!
Price range: $ – $$ (Prices are reasonable)Hours of operation: 8am – 5pm Monday through FridayPhone number:(305) 929-9370Website:http://www.espanyolacafeteria.com/
5. Havana Harry’s
Havana Harry’s is located on the north end of Lincoln Road, the main drag that runs through South Beach. It’s a casual spot with a fun atmosphere and excellent service. If you’re looking for some authentically Cuban food, this is a perfect choice. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. You’ll notice that they are happy to answer any questions or help out with any concerns you may have while enjoying your meal here. The restaurant also has daily specials that can be found on their website (see link below).
The menu at Havana Harry’s features traditional Cuban dishes like lechon asado (roasted pork), ropa vieja (shredded beef), or picadillo de carne (meatloaf). If you want something lighter than meatloaf, try the croquetas de pollo y queso—fried cheese croquettes served with fresh tomato sauce for dipping! Here at CubansandwichMiamiBeach we love these little bites of heaven so much we have an entire blog post dedicated just about them! There are plenty more options available including sandwiches like Cubano sandwiches made with roast pork loin ham Swiss cheese pickle mustard mayonnaise cilantro Dijon mustard plus pimentos if you’d like it spicy then get your hands dirty today!”
6. Mojito Bar & Grill
- 7. Mojito Bar & Grill
- Address: 3201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140
- Phone: (305) 673-4686
- Hours: Mon – Sun 11 AM to 12 AM
- Price range: $$$ ($20+)
This Cuban sandwich joint has been around since 1978 and delivers an authentic experience that’s hard to beat. The food tastes homemade and the portions are generous. You can’t go wrong with any of their sandwiches—we recommend their roast pork or Cubanos!
7. Latin American Cafeteria & Restaurant
Latin American Cafeteria & Restaurant
2401 Collins Ave Miami Beach, FL 33139 305-531-3620
- Hours: Mon – Sun 11 AM – 9 PM
- Menu: Cuban Sandwiches and more. A wide selection of sandwiches, salads and soups. All meals are served with choice of french fries or rice with beans on the side. The Cuban sandwich is made fresh in house daily with hand sliced ham, roast pork & swiss cheese on pressed Cuban bread. Add one dollar for avocado. Add two dollars for provolone cheese!