Kosher Restaurants in North Miami Beach – North Miami Beach is a wonderful city with the perfect blend of urban and beach culture.
26 Sushi & Tapas
- Menu items: Sushi rolls, ceviche, tapas, grilled meats, cocktails
- Website URL: https://www.26sushi.com/
- Street address: 9487 Harding Ave, Surfside, FL 33154
- Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/7wNv9J9K4k2VvzTn6
- Hours of operation: Sunday-Thursday 12pm-10pm, Friday 12pm-3pm, Saturday Closed
- Menu items: Falafel, shawarma, hummus, Israeli salad, schnitzel
- Website URL: https://www.shalomhaifarestaurant.com/
- Street address: 18529 W Dixie Hwy, North Miami Beach, FL 33160
- Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/2HvJUjNQZJ9G6z4f9
- Hours of operation: Sunday-Thursday 12pm-9pm, Friday 12pm-3pm, Saturday Closed
- Menu items: Vegan burgers, salads, smoothies, juices, wraps
- Website URL: https://www.thecarrotmiami.com/
- Street address: 1937 NE 163rd St, North Miami Beach, FL 33162
- Google Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/8hLrWY9Jv2G3VJHs7
- Hours of operation: Sunday-Thursday 11am-8pm, Friday 11am-3pm, Saturday Closed
Here are some of the best kosher restaurants in North Miami Beach:
Kosher Restaurants in North Miami Beach
- Beso Restaurant
- New York Bagel Deli
- Frankey’s Sports Bar
- Sheba Ethiopian Restaurant
- Froots Juices & Smoothies
- El Rey De Las Fritas of North Miami Beach
24 best Kosher Restaurants in North Miami Beach
The following is a list of the 24 best kosher restaurants in North Miami Beach. This list includes kosher restaurants in North Miami Beach, kosher restaurants in miami beach, kosher restaurants in south beach, and more.
Beso Restaurant (North Miami Beach, FL)
Address: 1436 NE 125th St, North Miami Beach, FL 33161
Phone Number: +1 305-945-2233
Hours of Operation: Mon-Thu 11:30AM–10PM; Fri & Sat 11:30AM–11PM; Sun 10AM–10PM
Menu Price Range: $$-$$$ ($17-$24 per person for entrees)
Parking Type/Costs: Parking lot $2/hour or street parking free after 6PM and on weekends. Valet available for $7 from 5PM–11PM daily.
Location Description and Website Address: In the heart of North Miami Beach at NE 125th Street between Northeast 14th Avenue and Biscayne Boulevard, Beso provides guests with a sophisticated ambiance that is perfect for any occasion. For more information about our restaurant or to make reservations, please visit https://besorestaurantmiami.com/. You can also find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/besterrestaurant/ or Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/besorestaurant/.
New York Bagel Deli
Located in North Miami Beach, this deli has a menu that features sandwiches, salads, and bagels. They also have breakfast options like omelets and crepes. You can view the full menu on their website here.
The hours of operation are:
Monday – Saturday 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Sunday 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM (Brunch)
You can reach them by calling (305) 935-4999 or by visiting their website here. This restaurant offers free parking for customers in two lots nearby ($5 daily), as well as street parking around the area ($2). They also provide catering services if you want to bring your meal with you somewhere else!
This restaurant has an overall rating of 3 stars out of 5 from reviewers on Yelp and Google Reviews who gave it an average rating of 4 stars out of 5 based on 24 reviews on both platforms combined; meaning half of all reviewers found it “very good” or better while only one quarter found it “poor” or worse.*
Hakkasan – Miami Restaurant
Hakkasan – Miami Restaurant is a kosher restaurant in North Beach, serving kosher food. The décor is simple and modern, with black tables and chairs as well as elegant wood floors. The menu features traditional Chinese dishes such as dumplings (pork or vegetarian), pot stickers, chicken fried rice and more!