Islamorada is a beautiful place to visit, and there are so many restaurants to choose from.
La Sirena is a Cuban and Caribbean restaurant that’s been serving the island for over a decade. It’s family owned and operated, so you can be sure that your meal will be made with care. They offer breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as full bar service.
Location: 81671 Overseas Hwy, Islamorada, FL 33036
- Location: 81671 Overseas Hwy, Islamorada, FL 33036
- Phone number: 305-664-9244
- Hours of operation: Open daily from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Phone number (305) 664-0783
- If you want to make a reservation at Jaws, call (305) 664-0783.
- If you want to order takeout from Jaws, call (305) 664-0783.
- If you have any questions about the menu at Jaws, call (305) 664-0783.
Hours: Sunday – Saturday 11am – 9pm
Islamorada is open daily, 11am–9pm. It’s closed on Mondays. The restaurant is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas. It’s also closed on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, and Memorial Day. The restaurant closes early on Christmas Eve (at 4:30pm) and New Year’s Eve (at 3:30pm).
Bell & Anchor
Location: The Bell & Anchor (located at 1409 Simonton St., Islamorada, FL 33036) is located in the heart of Islamorada right next to the water. Phone: (305) 664-4349 Hours: Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Sunday from 9 a.m.-10 p.. Menu: The menu offers great variety with plenty of options for vegetarians and meat lovers alike!
Location: 81532 Old Highway, Islamorada, FL 33036
Location: 81532 Old Highway, Islamorada, FL 33036
Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 11am-9pm
Phone number: (305) 664-3888
Phone number (305) 664-5031
Islamorada restaurants are home to some of the best seafood in Florida, and Bell & Anchor is no exception. You can find their phone number (305) 664-5031 on the website. The restaurant is located at 81532 Old Highway, Islamorada, FL 33036.
Hours Monday – Sunday 11am – 10pm
- Monday through Sunday 11am to 10pm.
- The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
- Brunch is served on Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 3pm. There are also breakfast, lunch, and dinner specials available daily from 11am to 5pm.
- Happy hour specials are available Monday through Friday from 4-7pm with $5 wines by the glass, $6 well drinks, $5 beers on draft, $1 off bottled beer and house cocktails (excluding martinis). Late night happy hour offers various discounts on food and drink items every evening after 8:00 p.m., while weekend brunch has its own special menu with all-day deals that start at 10:30 am each day that it’s served (see below).
Morada Bay Beach Cafe
Morada Bay Beach Cafe is a great place to enjoy a meal with family and friends. The food is delicious, the service is great and the atmosphere is relaxing. The location is great and the scenery is amazing.
Location : 81600 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, FL 33036
The restaurant is located at 81600 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, FL 33036. Phone number: 305-923-3827. Hours: 7am to 9pm Monday to Friday; and 10am to 9pm on Saturday and Sunday
Phone number (305) 664-0604
- Phone number: 305-664-0604
- Hours of operation: Sunday – Saturday 11am – 10pm
- Address: 81600 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, FL 33036
Hours : Sunday – Saturday 11am – 10 pm
The restaurant is open seven days a week from 11am to 10pm and can be located at 5011 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, FL 33036. Their phone number is (305) 664-2870 and their website is www.islamoradarestaurantandbar.com. The menu features everything from seafood to pizza, as well as burgers, sandwiches, salads and pasta dishes – all of which are made fresh in house every day! In addition to their extensive menu they also offer daily specials such as Lobsterfest on Wednesdays ($29.99), Prime Rib on Thursdays ($19.99), Steak Night on Fridays ($16).
Lazy Days South Restaurant and Tiki Bar
Lazy Days South Restaurant and Tiki Bar is a family friendly restaurant with a full bar, large outdoor seating area, large indoor seating area and kids menu. They have full service kitchen so you can enjoy some of the best food on the island. You can grab a drink at their bar or order one of their delicious cocktails for the perfect pairing with your meal. You’ll love this place for its laid back atmosphere and great service!
Location : 79867 Overseas Highway ,Islamorada, FL 33036
The address is 79867 Overseas Highway ,Islamorada, FL 33036.
The phone number is 305-664-8397.
Lazy Days South’s hours are Monday through Thursday 11 a.m – 10 p.m.; Friday 11:30 a.m – 11 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m – 11 p.m.; Sunday 8 am to 9 pm
Phone Number :(305) 664-5256
For Lazy Days South Restaurant and Tiki Bar, the phone number is 305-664-5256.
Hours : Monday – Sunday 11 am – 10 pm
The hours of operation at Islamorada restaurants are subject to change depending on the season. As a general rule, they are open from 11 am to 10 pm during the summer months and 11 am to 9 pm during off-season months. Be sure to call ahead if you’re planning a special trip or looking for something specific in terms of hours!
If you’re looking for some takeaway food in Islamorada, you’re in luck. There are several options available to you!
- A&B’s Fish Market & Restaurant has a menu that covers everything from salads to pizzas. And they have breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets too!
- For some tacos or burritos on the go, try Taco Hut #3. They have locations throughout South Florida so there’s a good chance one is near you now!
So what are you waiting for? Order up some tasty grub from these local restaurants and enjoy!
That’s all for now, folks! Thanks for reading and we hope you found something new to try. Remember that this list is not exhaustive, so if you have any other suggestions or ideas about what to eat in Islamorada, let us know in the comments below! Happy eating!