All You Can Eat Crab Legs – When and Where
Chow Down At These 5 All-You-Can-Eat Crab Restaurants In Palm Bay
- Top 10 Best All You Can Eat Crab Legs in Palm Bay, FL – A local’s guide – Last Updated July 2021 – Yelp – Reviews on All You Can Eat Crab Legs in Palm Bay, FL – Ozzie’s Crabhouse, The Shack Riverfront Restaurant & Tiki Bar, Jazzy’s Mainely Lobster and Seafood, Dixie Crossroads, Florida’s Seafood Bar & Grill, Fishlips, On the Edge Bar and Grill, Manatee Island Bar and Grill, Mikado Japanese Seafood Buffe… (yelp.com)
- ALL YOU CAN EAT SNOW CRAB FOR $29.00 IS A LIE ! – Review of The Shack Riverfront Restaurant & Outback Tiki bar, Palm Bay, FL – Tripadvisor – The Shack Riverfront Restaurant & Outback Tiki bar: ALL YOU CAN EAT SNOW CRAB FOR $29.00 IS A LIE ! – See 431 traveler reviews, 96 candid photos, and great deals for Palm Bay, FL, at Tripadvisor. (tripadvisor.com)
- All you can Eat Crabs – Review of Ozzie’s Crabhouse Restaurant … – Ozzie’s Crabhouse Restaurant: All you can Eat Crabs – See 261 traveller reviews, 89 candid photos, and great deals for Palm Bay, FL, at Tripadvisor. (tripadvisor.co.nz)
- All You Can Eat Crab Legs Seafood Buffet in Melbourne, FL with Reviews – YP.com – Find 196 listings related to All You Can Eat Crab Legs Seafood Buffet in Melbourne on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for All You Can Eat Crab Legs Seafood Buffet locations in Melbourne, FL. (yellowpages.com)
- Top 10 Best All You Can Eat Crab Legs near Satellite Beach, FL 32937 – Last Updated July 2021 – Yelp – Reviews on All You Can Eat Crab Legs in Satellite Beach, FL 32937 – Jazzy’s Mainely Lobster and Seafood, Ozzie’s Crabhouse, Fishlips, Florida’s Seafood Bar & Grill, The Shack Riverfront Restaurant & Tiki Bar, Dixie Crossroads, On the Edge Bar and Grill, Mikado Japanese Seafood Buffet, Manatee Island… (m.yelp.com)
- Main Home – Riggins Crabhouse (rigginscrabhouse.com)
- THE SHACK RIVERFRONT RESTAURANT & OUTBACK TIKI BAR – Tikibar, Music food waterfront dinning riverfront,best,seafood steak burgers (theshackpb.com)
- Dungeness & Snow Crab – Silver Slipper Casino (silverslipper-ms.com)
- Monday is ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB LEG… – The Thirsty Marlin … – Monday is ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB LEG DAY. please call for market price today. … Palm Harbor Nautical Ventures. Boat Rental. The Salty Lime Cantina. (facebook.com)
- Cooters Restaurant & Bar – Every day, you’ll find delicious menu items on Cooters Specials Menu. (cooters.com)
- Best Seafood Palm Harbor – Palm Harbors favorite Seafood Restaurant, ALL you can eat crab legs Mondays, Live music Wed-Sun, Daily Happy Hour, only at the Thirsty Marlin (thirstymarlin.com)
- Crab legs are in short supply at Coast casinos and restaurants … – Apr 20, 2021 … Crab legs prices up & supply down at Mississippi Coast casino buffets … for all- you-can-eat crab legs for lunch or dinner at Treasure Bay, with a … (sunherald.com)
- All you can eat Crab Legs at Cooters Restaurant & Bar every … – All you can eat Crab Legs at Cooters Restaurant & Bar every Monday and Tuesday! Choose board. Save … Where to Eat in Clearwater Beach, FL: Top Picks for Foodies. When it comes to … Wheel Fun Rentals of Tampa Bay Tampa Bay, Round Sunglasses, Parenting, Fun, … Landmark @ Grand Palms · Total Food… (pinterest.com)
- All You Can Eat in Florida – Complete List of AYCE Restaurants in FL – Find all you can eat crab legs restaurants in your area. What nights have all you can eat and where to go in Florida for AYCE fish frys, pancakes, sushi & (allaboutthesunshinestate.com)
- All-You-Can-Eat Buffets in Cocoa Beach That Will Put You in a Food Coma – It’s always the best feeling going to an all-you-can-eat restaurant in Cocoa Beach knowing you can eat endless amounts of food for a set price. From A (321area.com)
- Celebrating National Crab Meat Day in Las Vegas – It’s National Crab Meat Day on March 9 and despite the fact that Las Vegas is located in a desert, there is plenty of crab to be found. (ktnv.com)
- Menus – Crafty Crab Restaurant offers the freshest seafood and most authentic recipes in the area. We’re cooking up crab, crawfish, calamari, and lobster in the kitchen, made fresh daily. (craftycrabrestaurant.com)
- Welcome to Ichiyami Buffet & Sushi – Welcome to Ichiyami Buffet & Sushi (ichiyamisushi.com)
- The 10 Best Places for Crab in Florida! – If there’s one thing Florida folks know, it’s seafood. In a state almost completely surrounded by ocean, fresh crab dishes are in abundanc (bestthingsfl.com)
- Cape May Cafe – Coast on down to Cape May Cafe for 2 all-you-care-to-enjoy dining experiences: a Disney Character Breakfast and a seafood-and-more dinner buffet. (disneyworld.disney.go.com)
Photo Courtesey of: Bside
Address: 4391 Dixie Hwy NE, Palm Bay, FL 32905, USA
Main Phone: (321) 724-0009
Did you know that Ozzie’s Crabhouse rates 3.9/5 based on 1021 total ratings?
Reviews for Ozzie’s Crabhouse
10 months ago
Used to be my fave eatery. Not the same anymore. New owner. New cooks. Poor service. Poor food quality. Expect to pay 18% gratuity for any crab purchase, including platters. I miss Willy (the chef)! He made the best crabs ever!! Older pictures are from when the previous owner was still running the show!! Most recent ones shouldn’t be hard to spot because the servers didn’t lay down newspaper.
2 months ago
Do not go there!!
We arrived and sat ourselves. After ordering drinks, we placed our order.There was No one else in the dinning room for 35 minutes. We didn’t receive our food for an hour and 40 minutes! The waitress was good and refilled our drinks before being asked. It seemed to be a problem in the kitchen which had an open door 🤔 (noticed later on) order. The crab legs were cold and smelled bad. They were soaked in butter to compensate for the lack of taste.The French fries were also cold. The fried fish was good. Also overpriced. Overall I wish we had left before getting the food.
a month ago
Fun atmosphere and neat decor….beer cans lined the walls and let me tell you there was more kinds of beer made over the last century than I ever knew existed🍻…..it was crazy! Anyway, the food was good. However, for the price I felt like the crab legs could have been a little more meaty.
Photo Courtesey of: Jim DeGennaro
The Shack Riverfront Restaurant and Out Back Tiki Bar
Address: 4845 Dixie Hwy NE, Palm Bay, FL 32905, USA
Main Phone: (321) 676-9995
Did you know that The Shack Riverfront Restaurant and Out Back Tiki Bar rates 4/5 based on 1385 total ratings?
Reviews for The Shack Riverfront Restaurant and Out Back Tiki Bar
2 months ago
Came here with friends for breakfast while visiting from out of town. We decided we wanted a waterfront spot for brunch and this place had no wait on a Sunday morning of a holiday weekend. The view/atmosphere is wonderful. Friendly service and good food. Three of us ordered the Shack Bowl and loved it. It’s heavy but good. The Bloody Maria was also yummy. It doubled as a nice little appetizer before my meal with all the garnishes.
3 months ago
Mary and Tiffany were our server gals tonight and they were amazing! Always made sure we were okay and took care of us. Food was great! My family all had very different dishes and they all were beautiful. Will have to be back when I come back to Florida. Also can’t beat live music!
8 months ago
Awesome atmosphere! awesome service! Awesome food! Live band great service from our waitress with our big group. Cold beer! Added bonus with a beautiful view of the river. Clean facilities.
We will ne back
Photo Courtesey of: Rooney's
Address: 2641 Palm Bay Rd NE, Palm Bay, FL 32905, USA
Main Phone: (321) 724-8520
Did you know that Rooney’s rates 4.1/5 based on 910 total ratings?
Reviews for Rooney’s
a month ago
Laid back ambience which reminds me of local eateries in central NY when I was stationed there in the mid 80s. Waitress was very good and food was great. I had the burrito bowl with jasmine rice, black beans. Sauteed onions, avacado and salsa with sour cream…big portion and very tasty…prices not bad, and all the tea you can drink. Plus free dinner rolls…wife had fish basket and piece of fish was a foot long at least and very tasty…recommend as long as you don’t mind the central NY vibe…
a month ago
Husband and I went to Rooney’s for dinner tonight. First time there. We sat at the inside bar. Stephanie was our bartender and was amazing!!! I was torn between the prime rib and the broiled haddock. I decided on the haddock but asked Stephanie if it had some sort of bread crumb topping on it as I like my broiled haddock with a little pizazz….She explained that usually it only comes with butter, parsley and a bit of paprika. She sensed I wanted more and immediately said let me check with the chef and see if we can do a parmesan encrusted haddock, would you like that? I said yes, that would be great! She came back within a minute and said we can absolutely do that! Let me tell you folks, it was DELICIOUS! They went above and beyond to take care of their customer! We will be back!!!
a month ago
When you first walk in it definitely a different atmosphere feel but still fun the night we went out there was live karaoke. The food was pretty good though the crab stuff mushroom sharable I wish there was more then what it came with. I did like their key lime pie martini made me think of the pie itself with a hint of alcohol.