All You Can Eat Crab Legs – When and Where
All you can eat crab legs Tampa, FL! Crab legs are a delicacy that many people enjoy and we know that Tampa restaurants offer the best. Let’s take a look at what you get at some of these spots.
In recent years, Tampa Bay has been a hot spot for all you can eat crab legs restaurants. These restaurants allow patrons to enjoy as many pounds of highly desired king crab as they can handle, at a fixed price. One of the most well-known places to find all you can eat crab legs is Crabby Bill’s, which allows customers to choose which sauce or spices they want their crabs cooked in and offers live music six days out of the week.
There’s no better way to warm up in the winter than to enjoy all you can eat crab legs in Tampa, Florida!
Photo Courtesey of: Heather Smith
Harpoon Harry’s Crab House – Tampa
Address: 225 S Franklin St, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
Main Phone: (813) 321-4040
Did you know that Harpoon Harry’s Crab House – Tampa rates 4.2/5 based on 1367 total ratings?
Reviews for Harpoon Harry’s Crab House – Tampa
4 months ago
Such a fabulous restaurant. I went with a group of people who love seafood, but I have an allergy. They were so accommodating and even prepared a delicious chicken dish for me! My friends had the crab legs which they said we’re fabulous, and the sushi rolls looked great! Next time we are in Tampa we will definitely be back!!!! The atmosphere was wonderful and out on the patio the seafood smell was tolerable so it didn’t bother me at all! Haley was our server and let me tell you, she was fabulous!!!! You have to have her be your server!
5 months ago
Love this place! SO had the live blue crab, the potatoes were amazing! the crab was also really fresh. Also had the eel sushi roll and that was fantastic. The display of the sushi was great. Our waiter was fantastic and made sure we were always doing good! Cosmopolitan wasn’t the best, but the food made up for it!
5 months ago
The food in this restaurant is good. The service is horrible. We were there second week of March, after a trip to the aquarium with small children. I believe our servers name was Jamie. Jamie should NOT be employed as a server for ANY caliber of restaurant. Lack of etiquette, dining manners, table etiquette are just starters. The menu prices are not cheap and the atmosphere is upscale but I believe we got less than dime store service. She constantly was trying to ” save herself a trip”. When we first sat down she wanted to get drink and appetizer orders, we just simply were not ready yet, we had just sat down. So I asked for a glass of water and she said, ” when I bring the drink orders” Our appetizer dishes were still on the table when dessert was served. 5 desserts were ordered, various cakes and confections, she served all of the spoons on one of the dessert plates as opposed to handing them around. And yes, I said spoons, ( the fork bin was probably empty and would had required a trip to the dishwasher.) She was just extremely lazy and untrained. She is not the presentation you want to make for your restaurant.
Photo Courtesey of: Nikole Davis
Shrimp & Co. Restaurant
Address: 2202 E 7th Ave, Ybor City, FL 33605, USA
Main Phone: (813) 374-0192
Did you know that Shrimp & Co. Restaurant rates 4.3/5 based on 849 total ratings?
Reviews for Shrimp & Co. Restaurant
2 months ago
Came here for lunch with a friend today. Interior of the restaurant was clean but it had a “dive vibe.” I ordered a Caesar salad and added grilled chicken. The grilled chicken was superb…excellent, in fact. And the portion size was enormous. The Caesar dressing was tasty. My friend ordered a grouper sandwich with sweet potato fries. I think the portion size of the grouper was about 5 ounces, kind of steep for the $22.99 price of that sandwich. That being said, my friend liked the sandwich and sweet potato fries.
4 weeks ago
We are from MA and I have to say my family and I had a great experience! Everything was delicious, sea food was fresh, staff are very friendly and attentive. Prices are affordable and loved the decoration theme. We were a party of 7 including 3 children and everyone was very pleased. Thank you for your great service and delicious food! We will definitely come again when we go back to Tampa.
3 months ago
Excellent service! Waiter and host were pleasant and provided quick service and good recommendations on food since this was our first time. The shrimp were spectacular! Kids enjoyed one of their birthday week meals! Wife’s pasta was amazing–creamy and flavorful….it didn’t last long. We are from Atlanta and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!
Chow Down At These 5 All-You-Can-Eat Crab Restaurants In Tampa
Best Restaurants That Serve Crab In Tampa Bay
Tampa All You Can Eat Crab Legs
Who has all you can eat crab legs in Pinellas County?
Where can I eat crabs in Tampa?
Where can I buy crab legs in Clearwater Beach?
Where can I buy blue crabs in Tampa?
- Top 10 Best All You Can Eat Crab Legs in Tampa, FL – Last Updated July 2021 – Yelp – Reviews on All You Can Eat Crab Legs in Tampa, FL – Crab Shack Restaurant, Ballyhoo Grill, Surf Shack, Joe’s Crab Shack, Rusty Bellies, Fresh Harvest Buffet, Crabby Bill’s Seafood, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Keith’s Oaks Bar & Grill, Ricky T’s Bar & Grille (yelp.com)
- Cooters Restaurant & Bar – Every day, you’ll find delicious menu items on Cooters Specials Menu. (cooters.com)
- Top 10 Best Crab Legs in Tampa, FL – Last Updated July 2021 – Yelp – Reviews on Crab Legs in Tampa, FL – Mr and Mrs Crab, Shells Seafood Restaurant – South Tampa, Tasty Cajun, T N Crab Shack, Tampa Blue Crab and Seafood Market, Lobster Haven, Crab Shack Restaurant, Rusty Pelican – Tampa, West Fortune Fish Market, Hot N Crazy Crab (yelp.com)
- All you can eat crab legs – Review of Ballyhoo Grill, Tampa, FL … – Ballyhoo Grill: All you can eat crab legs – See 197 traveler reviews, 52 candid photos, and great deals for Tampa, FL, at Tripadvisor. (tripadvisor.com)
- Oyster Shucker, St Pete Beach, Tampa Bay – You cannot beat the all-you-can-eat crab legs for $33. That’s the only thing I’ve ever gotten there. Hot, fresh, crab legs delivered directly to you table every 5… (zomato.com)
- All-U-Can Eat Crab or Lobster in Tampa? – Tampa Forum – Tripadvisor – Every once and awhile “Joe’s Crab Shack” in Clearwater has tall you can eat crab legs. Report inappropriate content. (tripadvisor.com)
- Best Restaurants That Serve Crab In Tampa Bay – Here’s our list of the best Tampa Bay restaurants and shacks that serve many different kinds of crab. (tampa.cbslocal.com)
- Cayman Cove – $30 all u can eat crab legs from 7-10pm…. – all u can eat crab legs from 7-10pm. Cayman Cove Crew. Drinks specials & Great food all night. . Wine down Wednesdays. Specials all… (facebook.com)
- Surf Shack – Tampa, FL – Specialties: Gourmet Tacos Margaritas Established in 2011. (m.yelp.com)
- Best Snow Crab Leg Restaurants in Tampa Bay – Tampa Bay has some of the best and most fresh seafood restaurants in Florida! If you are looking to meet your craving for delicious snow crab legs and (813area.com)
- The 11 Best Places for Crab Legs in Tampa – We did the research so that you don’t have to. Ocean Prime and Gaspar’s Grotto are on the list. See what other places made the cut. (foursquare.com)
- They Advertise All You Can Eat Crab Legs, BUT they don’t do it. – Shells Seafood Restaurant – South Tampa, Tampa Traveller Reviews – Tripadvisor – Shells Seafood Restaurant – South Tampa: They Advertise All You Can Eat Crab Legs, BUT they don’t do it. – See 271 traveller reviews, 83 candid photos, and great deals for Tampa, FL, at Tripadvisor. (tripadvisor.co.uk)
- Specials – Surf Shack Coastal Kitchen (surfshackkitchen.com)
- Surf Shack – Posts – Tampa, Florida – Menu, Prices, Restaurant … – Taco Thursday all day today at Surf Shack come check it out including the new tequila selection! Remember this pricing … Have you checked out the new look lately? … $45 includes AYCE crab legs, boiled shrimp, and side items. Available … Root for the Bolts with the kids and take advantage of ou… (facebook.com)
- Tampa All You Can Eat Crab Legs October 28, 2020 – Tampa All You Can Eat Crab Legs (snappersofflorida.com)
- Mothers FL – Posts – Tampa, Florida – Menu, Prices, Restaurant … – Trivia night tonight at 6pm and then… Lightning game on! . But until then, Happy hour until 7pm. Mother’s All you can eat #CRABLEGS! (facebook.com)
- all you can eat crab legs in ormond beach (flatheaddustlessblasting.com)
- DAILY SPECIALS (mothersfl.com)